Fundamentals in Accelerated Learning
Course id: FALC
Duration: 0 Days / 0 Hours
You deserve to choose the best, to be sure that your investment in training and development meets your needs, and to get the results you aimed for. As for us, we want things to be easy for you while you are experiencing Accelerated Learning. Understanding new information on an intellectual level, and storing it inside the person as real knowledge are two different things, in fact what has been learned is much more important than what has been taught. Moreover, Accelerated Learning helps fill this gap through an approach more suitable to the human brain, by presenting and practicing new material through ways in which trainees can be properly integrated. Actually, Accelerated Learning integrates the best learning practices to get the best possible results.
Training managers, trainers, educators and teachers in various specializations, in addition to all those interested in the learning field and how to accelerate learning and increase its retention rate.
By the end of this course, each trainee will be able to:
- Try the seven principles of Accelerated Learning.
- Discover a lot about your brain, how to use it and develop it in a better way.
- Discover how you can attract the attention of your trainees through motivational games and exercises.
- Learn new techniques to reduce tension.
- Possess the tools that keep you a strong competitor in the 21st
- Develop innovative tools to reduce training time and cost.
- Build a positive environment to motivate the learners and employ them.
- Occupy the learners through rotation between the active and the static.
- Accelerate the duration of the training sessions’ design effectively.
- The newest and most developed technique in the training and learning field today.
The philosophy of Accelerated Learning:
- The seven basic principles of Accelerated Learning.
- The obstacles and limits of the current educational practices, and how to handle them.
- Change the learner from being a negative consumer of knowledge to an active creator of it.
Revive learning again:
- Make learning more humane and more convenient for the human being.
- Restore fun, pleasure and creativity to learning, quickly.
- Create a learning, physical, emotional and social environment that contributes to the effectiveness and speed of learning.
- Motivational techniques making learning material (even boring material) fun and easy to learn.
The brain has a big role:
- Recent research on the brain and how it works and learns.
- Learning with all body parts, through the full immersion of learners in the learning process.
- The use of the visual, auditory and sensory approach in improving human learning.
- The visual brain and the strength of imagination in learning.
Variety is the flavor of learning:
- Personal learning styles.
- The era of one-meal learning is gone; we are now in the “era of the multi-meal learning table”.
- Using cooperation as an excellent assistant for learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Using imagination, stories, music and games to improve learning.