- Find us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Upcoming events
- Contact us
Code of Ethics
This Code is considered as an integral part of the membership agreement. It emphasizes the members’ undertaking to apply and abide by its provisions. Furthermore, it is a part of the action plan that Ghaiyer Scholarship is seeking to apply to ensure that the desired quality and credibility of the training and education provided through Ghaiyer Scholarship are in place.
The professionals’ commitment: The “Supporting Entities” and Ghaiyer’s trainers, Ghaiyer’s employees and administrators agree on the following statements for granting the membership and using the advantages given to them by Ghaiyer:
- I will spare no effort in providing the training at Ghaiyer Scholarship with the highest professional standards, and will never deal with the trainees on the basis of a free training.
- I will not publish or restrain from challenging the validity of any false or misleading information that I think might entail important consequences.
- I will not give any information or professional advice that I am aware is misleading or that isn’t within my field of competence.
- I will not seek to obtain, through my position or any of my private contacts, for my personal use or the use of others, any information I am not allowed to obtain.
- I will comply with the applicable laws within their scope of competence, and I will not advise or help any person to act in any way contrary to these laws and will inform the concerned individuals in case I was aware of any unlawful acts.
- I will perform my occupational duties in a manner that will not damage the training career.
- I will abide by the professional standards of training.
- I will take the necessary action when I am certain in a practical manner of an unethical act committed by one of my colleagues.
- I will not misinterpret my qualifications, experiences or professional experience as a trainer and I will limit my contributions to my field (s) of expertise.
- I will fully acknowledge the work of others.
- I will keep all the information about my customers/employer strictly confidential.
- I will respect the commercial side of my commitment toward my customers and/or my employer to execute all the contractual agreements, meet the confidentiality requirements and keep the information of my customers/employer and the other companies confidential.
- I undertake to refer any letters that I have received by mistake to Ghaiyer to enable it to reply to them.
- I will refuse to perform any act that I feel is unethical or that takes advantage of resources belonging to others.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest and inform about any potential conflict.
- I will continually try to improve my professional skills.
- I will adhere to the honor and dignity of the profession.
- I will maintain high standards of ethical personal conduct.