- Find us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Upcoming events
- Contact us
The Scholarship’s Supporting Entities and Organizations
The civil society associations, other organizations, and governmental and non-governmental entities assume a great responsibility toward the societies they emerged from. Many of them supported the scholarship, which shows the effective role they play in building this society that lies between the East and West. Your role will be important and inspiring for everyone as well as for the future generation.
A number of governmental and non-governmental organizations, some training centers and some civil society organizations are providing the necessary support to ensure the success of this Scholarship by providing the training venue, the marketing and by promoting Ghaiyer Scholarship courses.
Supporting Entities Approval Criteria:
- Approving the Code of Ethics.
- Committing to the Ghaiyer Scholarship bylaws after reading them.
- Several entities or associations may provide support for many courses at the same time and in the same city. Thus, it is essential to remain friendly with the others and ensure staying away from any kind of competitiveness.
- The trainer shall ensure that the association or the training center understand and are aware of the previous two clauses.
Supporting Entities’ Benefits:
- Participating in building civil society.
- Marketing the supporting entity to the various segments of society.
- Displaying the supporting entity’s logo, overview and website on Ghaiyer Scholarship website and publications.
- Publishing the supporting entity’s logo in the periodical publications based on geographical areas.
- Displaying the supporting entity’s logo and name in the publications and announcements of the meetings organized by Ghaiyer Scholarship on the local, regional or international levels.