Professional Delivery Skills
Course id: PDS
Duration: 0 Days / 0 Hours
This program offers you the basics needed in order be a fluent and organized speaker, so that it becomes easier to achieve familiarity with learners, convince others and influence them, in addition to dealing with unexpected situations and questions.
Participant in any discipline does not need
This program is directed at trainers, teachers, new lecturers, trainers who did not undergo a formal training relevant to train of trainers, training designers and all administrators who need speaking skills.
By the end of this course, each trainee will be able to:
- Improve the skills of the use of voice.
- Improve the body skills in speech.
- Distinguish between the five most commonly used communication levels.
- Apply the principles of non-verbal communication.
Control Speaker Nervousness
- Know how you react to stress
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Know speech principles
- Know that it always looks worse from the inside
- Know your speech
- Believe in your topic
- View speech making positively
- Visualize success
- Project Confidence
- Test Your Message
- Learn from Experience
Delivering your Speech
- Principles of Nonverbal Communication
- Methods of Delivery
- Speaking Impromptu
- Speaking from Memory
- Speaking form Manuscript
- Speaking Extemporaneously
- Rate and Pause
- Pitch and Inflection
- Voice Quality
- Articulation and Pronunciation
- Facial Expression
- Eye Contact
- Qualities of Effective Delivery
- Elements of Vocal Delivery
- Elements of Physical Delivery